Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Light shining brigher...

It is 12:37 a.m. and I am up again...cannot sleep for some reason. Last night-I barely slept one hour. Finals are the death of me, and how I have survived this long is beyond me. I have an amazing support group-blessed beyond belief. More than I deserve. Perhaps if I spew blog I can go to sleep...let's try...
Tonight I took the hardest final of my college career. So much information, so little brain. Now, it is time to sit. And wait. I am not a patient person. And I would like my grade NOW. Tomorrow night I have a paper due (that is almost done) and another final...Friday I have my last final at 11:30. Unfortunately Barry will not be home this weekend, so my plans consist of-
Friday evening-picking up the house and doing laundry
taking 2 Tylenol or Advil PM
Saturday-sleeping in, going to Wichita to get paper for my graduation invites and having my car cleaned out-that's right-that is my treat for surviving this semester (if I make it to Friday;)) is having my car detailed-it needs it so terribly bad. Poor Mocha Latte.
I have had alot on my mind lately, stuff that I haven't really talked to anyone about. But, on a side note, I just want to say that there are few things more powerful than prayer and forgiveness.
After this week I will have a break off from school all next week-before I start summer school. Then I just have to endure for 11 more weeks before I am DONE! Last class is Aug 9th-and there will be a sigh heard around the world, let me tell ya sista!
I seriously cannot believe I am so close to the end. For someone who has such a poor self esteem, pride is not an emotion I feel often-rarely to be honest...but the fact that I will graduate in four months...wow...pride just doesn't seem to describe it.
This summer is full of new beginnings and fun things. Both of my sweet sisters will have baby girls this summer...Yesterday Monica booked a hotel for our 2nd Annual Girls Weekend in Fort Worth-cannot wait for that! Me, Monica, Manda and Callie will hopefully spend the weekend pool side with a fat rita in one hand (with the exception of Manda) and laughter that is contagious. We are staying at a nice hotel and though we don't have an itenerary lined out yet, I have no doubt it will be a weekend full of memories. There is alot to do in Fort Worth-thank goodness for the internet and Yahoo! Travel site!
Memorial Day weekend is my cousin Kasey's wedding-event of the year for our family, and I have nothing to wear. Seriously, nothing. grrrr
I attempted to pick up the house some-why can I not sleep when there are dishes in the sink? They haunt me.
I start a new job the 19th-a promotion of sorts at my work...I am so nervous about it-I hope I am good enough-I respect my boss and I would just be so upset if I disappointed him-it is a totally different posistion-
Ok-sleep really is important at this stage. So, I am going to make a third attempt.
Lib, if you are reading this-I hope you have a good day. Tell Gracie hi for me.
And if you need me to, I can come help you pack this weekend-seriously, I can sleep in there just as I can here-haha, I hear you laughing...
I'll call you.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I love the big picture:)