Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trip to the Metro

Last weekend I went down to the Allen/Wylie area to help host Amanda's baby shower. She had such a good turn out and got lots of goodies for baby Riley-who will be here before we know it! Amanda is a sweet friend and I can't wait to watch her and Trent become wonderful parents!
This was the cake-it wasn't very cute until Monica and I added the wooden animals-but it turned out prettycute in the end. Riley's nursey is safari themed, so we did the same for the shower, it turned out cute!

This is the diaper cake Monica and I made, not a very good picture, but you get my drift. Ithought it turned out so cute!

We of course had to play a game and measure Manda's belly!
Layden was the life of the party-she is so cute! She was showing off the hairbow my mom made her-fits her perfect!

All of these last pics are of Manda and her family-all the sisters with their kids, her mom, Granny Grace, and then one with Trent's mom and her step mom Andrea. She has a HUGE family!! Manda I am glad you had a good time at the shower and I can't wait for Riley to get here! Love you!

No comments: