I have been kind of down in the dumps the past few days, guess spending alot of time by myself gets to me every once in a while-so I thought I would post some pics since I have alreay caught up on all of my daily shows. Barry comes home Thursday-and will be home for the weekend. Friday night we will go to the Henrietta Bearcat football game against Bowie-I love football season! Especially now that the weather is getting cooler.
Ok, on to the pics....
Here are some of my favorite pics of some pretty special people in my life.
This is my Danny Mack-#24 for the Bearcats-and the whole reason I get season tickets! He is a pretty special young man and I feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of his life. He is all heart. 










This is MeeMaw and baby Hailey-just hanging out at the park!
Well, I hope everyone has a good week!
1 comment:
Awesome pics, only you're missing one...you!!! You are such a great Aunt and these kids are so lucky to have one that loves them so much!!
Post a Comment