Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blogging just to blog

I am not kidding when I say this post is random, these pics are at best random because I have the most boring life ever! Well, boring to some...but for me, I am pretty tired all the time so it can't be too boring!


Barry goes back to work tonight after being home for the past twelve days. It has been so nice having him home. I will have to say that I am spoiled! Now, I have to get used to being alone again...but this semester is winding down rather quickly and summer school will be here before I know it. As of today I have 106 days of class left!! About 5 months until graduation. I cannot even express how excited I am. Now...what to do afterwards is a different story!


While Barry was off we went to Pampa to visist his mom. She is so sweet and treated us like royalty while we were there. We were able to visit, shop, make some drinks (lava flows courtesy of rachel ray) and eat-She is such a good cook and has every gadget known to man! I could spend hours in her kitchen reading recipe books and playing with all of her kitchen toys! If you have seen it on HSN-this woman has it! We had such a good time...but it was good to be home too.


Barry is too good to me-he helps out around the house so much when he is here. One day he got a wild hair and painted the office! It looks so pretty! He is also good to take the doggies to the hair dresser and vet while he is off-it is hard for me to do it on my lunch break. Trust me, he gets his down time as well-it wasn't all honey do's!


This weekend is blank-I have no plans, Barry will be at work and I have NO idea what I will do with my time. Unfortunately, studying will be in there somewhere-and a pedi if I can help it!


Hope this finds you all well-here are a few random pics!





This is a pic of a massive shrimp. See-told ya they were random! Barry's step brother, Corey, went to the gulf and brought them back-and they were huge...and very ta ta tasty! I know you can't see really how big, with nothing next to it to compare it to,but trust me-we're talking like 5 inches at least!







This is sweet Emmi after Barry picked her up from the hair dresser. She loves going to see Miss Amy and getting a new bandana and a treat baggie! I am trying to keep her shorter because this dog LOVES to be outside and always gets grass burrs in her beard. Plus, she is the messiest drinker and when she gets a drink of water, she isn't playing around!

This is Miss Macy dancing when I got home. I know the pic is kinda blurry, but I love it when they have matching bandanas-see, it really is time for us to have kids!

No comments: