Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it

it is sunday night and i am getting ready for bed. it was such a good weekend with friends and family. i love every moment i get to spend with my nieces.
i got home in time to take a short nap and refuel to go to walmart. i went into wichita and got groceries so that i can start off on the right foot tomorrow. i am ready to really dig my heels in and get into the grind on this diet. i was doing so good right before the holidays and then it went downhill. i am ready to get back on track so that we can start planning our family. that is my main goal-i am so, so ready for a baby. barry is beyond ready. spending time with grace and hailey is just a reminder that i want that so much. it is time-and it is time for me to work on myself. i need to take the time out to plan ahead and do this. so, tomorrow i start fresh and i will post on here to keep myself accountable. i know that few people read this but it is a way for me to get out some emotion (we all know i am overloaded with that!) and keep track of the journey. so, feel free to leave words of encouragement-i will take it!

2 comments:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Lynds - I know I will see you tonight at Bible study, but I just want to share a little something with you. The very same thing that is motivating you right now is what motivated me when Chelsea was about 3 years old to lose 40 lbs! Granted right now I am back on the weight loss road, but I just wanted you to know that somehow that desire for something beyond self is an incredible motivator! I'll be praying for you, sweet sister. Don't forget...you live in the TEMPLE - HIS TEMPLE!!! Amazing when you think about it, huh?

casey-princessmommy.blogspot.com said...

Lyndsey, I know you are going to do great and I will be here to encourage you to the end. It was so good to see you at church tonight. I know you are going to love this study of Esther! Have a great weekend with Barry!