Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Cherry on this Sunday

I haven't posted many pics lately, mainly because I am on my laptop 90% of the time and I don't have many pics on here. So I thought I would just post a hodgepodge of what I do have...



Me and my guy. I want to say this was his 27th or 28th birthday that we celebrated in Pampa with his family. This was taken at my most favorite Mexican food restaurants. Yum. O.




This was taken on a 4 wheelin trip to Bulcher, Texas. This is me with my bestie's hubby and his younger brother. I am pretty girlie for the most part,but when you put me on that 4 wheeler I can't help but want to go straight for the MUD! This wasn't even the worst of it...thankfully I came prepared and had a full change of clothes for the ride home...seriously one of the best days, we just had the most fun. Mud is a good exfoliator!


I am not ashamed to post this pic! This was taken on a girls night with two of my best friends of all times...and it was an 80's evening to say the least. Please note the side pony tail, and the fat mole...the pouty lips were pretty hot too! Yes, there were beverages involved:)

Last but not least...this ws taken at Liam's 1st birthday party. Lib was preggo with Grace Kay and this was one of the few times you will ever see Jamie in a cowboy hat..it was a cowboy themed party. Love me some sistas...

Ok,back to my movie...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you used the word hodgepodge! Awesome.

Brittany said...

Thanks for the prayers Lyndsey!! I have been meaning to ask you about your g-ma who had the mastectomy...how is she?

Anonymous said...

Girl, for sure you can join us. I know you better than most of the other bloggers doing it!!!! I want you to do it. It will be awesome if we can really stick to it. There are 8 doing it so far. Email me your info and I will add you to the chart.

Oh, and yes, I will be sending out a group email so that we all have eachothers for the next 6 weeks!! Look forward to hearing from you.

Oh, and you should change your blog title. You are SO not a loser...losers would never be able to do this challenge! Just a thought