Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

Well, I went and weighed in on Friday and I had lost 4.5 lbs! I will go again this Friday so wish me luck! This past weekend we went to Pampa to visit Barry's mom. We had a good time, I attempted to eat the best I could. Though I was introduced to a new enemy-cheesecake Hershey kisses-are from the devil by the way! Man, my two favorite things in one little bite-dangerous.

Tonight is our Beth Moore study. I am looking forward to it, even though I didn't finish my homework (sorry Cindy if you are reading this) I get really discouraged when she discusses the history portion of Esther. Kings and their lands, their names, who they were married to...I get lost really easy. I have always struggled when studying the Old Testament. Hopefully tonight our discussion will help make some sense of it all.

Not much going on this week-my goals are to walk on the treadmill at LEAST three times this week-I am going to clean the house since that didn't get done over the weekend. Barry will be home Saturday night and be off Sun, Mon and Tuesday. Monday night is date night, so that is always something to look foward too.

Tanna, if you are reading this, I am thinking of you and Brylee today-thank you for your email. It is amazing what blogs and such can do for friendships, both new and old! I hope you have a good day....

Libby, I hope that you don't find Grace getting into anything else she isn't supposed to, though that is highly doubtful! Can't wait till March when I can see ya'll-but I sure could use some pics between now and then (hint, hint).

Ok,I have to go work being a loser. Love and hugs to all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your message! Today is better. Got a little more sleep and that always helps! Congrats on the weight loss! You have a good day too!

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Lynds,
I just wanted to tell you how very glad I am to have you as a part of the Bible study. And I wanted to tell you that I also thought of you as Beth talked in the video about Esther's history. I know you could relate to the whole, "mom" issue as well, but didn't want to say too much in the group - don't want to share anything you would rather I not.

Libby said...

Is Affair of the Heart still on? Hopefully I'll see you in Feb...