Well, tomorrow is my dooms day....a day at the dentist that is...
I am spending the night with a friend tonight so that she can take me to the dentist and then I will stay at her house again tomorrow night to prevent me from having to drive back and forth from Henrietta to Wichita Falls. My nerves today are just out of control. I have had the nervous toots. Sorry if that is too much info, but it is my blog, I'll toot if I want to ;)
I picked up my prescription for Valium at lunch and if I could have taken both of them then, I would have.
I say it is a week in prayer because I am praying for my possible root canal tomorrow. Wednesday is when Grace goes to the dr for her procedures (read previous post for info) and Friday is when our family gets the results of the biopsy on my MeeMaw. We are praying that Grace's kidneys are healthy and that MeeMaw does not have breast cancer. Face down in prayer...with all of my heart. Two very special people in my life--one is two years old and one will be 90 in June. My possible root canal is a grain of salt compared to them-and if it meant that both of them would be healthy and ok, I would suffer through a mouth full of root canals-though I would be going back to the pharmacy-2 valium would not cut it!
*note, I keep saying "possible" root canal because I am still in la la land praying that it is just a filling...a very big filling.
Miss Cindy, if you are reading this I am very sorry that I will not be in Bible Study. I hate it because we are already behind because of the ice storm. But perhaps I can borrow the DVD from you at some point?? Just email or myspacefacebook me. Yes, that is my new word for the day. Fun huh? Tell Beth hi for me ;)
Yesterday at Target I bought fake eyelashes. Go figure, I spend $25 on mascara at Clinique so that I can put $3 fake eye lashes on top of it-if they go as planned I may become a Covergirl kinda girl...I was not in line the day God was giving out eye lashes....so I may be scared tomorrow, with fear in my eyes, but let me tell you-you will not be able to see the fear past my beautiful lashes! I may be scared but that doesn't mean I can't look cute doing it!
Your prayers for my family this week are appreciated. I pray that everyone who reads this...will be blessed this week...
Style Showcase 361
3 days ago
1 comment:
As I'm reading your post, it is all over for you. I hope all went well. I truely can imagine how nervous you were! Sorry that it makes me chuckle a little...
Post a Comment