Monday, January 3, 2011

2011-Let's try this again




Me and Monica at my 30th Birthday in Southlake

                                  Barry's mom visting his dad at the nursing home-April 2010
                 Grace Kay and Hailey wearing dresses that belonged to Jamie and Libby-I love their smiles.
                                  Liam Thomas' first trip to the ocean!  Port Aransas June 2010
                         Lila Belle cracking herself up at her 2nd birthday party-she is a riot.  July 2010
                    A picture that was taken by a friend and then I edited.  A house very dear to my heart. First  time I had returned to see the house in ten years.  A storm was headed our way and the sky was so dark behind the house.  To the left was a huge rainbow.  I like to think it was a sign :)
Ashlyn Kate started kindergarden!  Time flies!  August 2010
Our family was blessed by this handsome guy in August.  Lucky #7!



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad you are back!! Love all the pics and that one of the white house is amazing!!

Libby said...

Love all the pics, especially the last one;) Glad you're back!