Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So much for Day 1

I hate that I am an emotional eater.  I do it without even really realizing it.  Today was bad-I did some serious damage.  Tomorrow will be better.  I think I am going to go to bed early tonight.  It's been a long day.
If you read this, pray for Barry's dad.  He is progressing so quickly. 

Here is my pic for today

Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it :)

2 comments:

Libby said...

You can do it Lynds! Love that pic, 2 of my favorite people looking beautiful:)

Brittany said...

Love that you are blogging again!! I know I've said that but I had to say it again!! Keep up the day the day mentality!! It's the only thing that works for me, and our dear friend Laura taught that to me! :) It's a hard lesson for me to learn, EVERYDAY!! Keep it up!