Friday, January 7, 2011

I might be onto something

I just downloaded the blog press app on my phone. This is only a test;) playing with pics. This pic is to prove I found my mojo today and put together this new filing system which is sure to make my life so much easier come Monday.


Let's try another one.


This is a book I want at Cracker Barrel. I love hymns.
I may be addicted now that I have access to pics that I take on my phone. Those if you who were sad to see me go may regret it!!

Tonight I am chillin with my man and tomorrow I am busting out the cleaning products and cleaning this house!! I am in my pjs already and don't see myself putting real clothes on any time soon. We are supposed to have an arctic blast come thru and I am not looking forward to it!!

Have a blessed weekend everyone!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: