Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally finished...almost

Barry and I moved into this house about 6 years ago. We have never had a working toilet in our master bathroom!! With it just being the two of us, we just made it work with one. Barry's work schedule doesn't make alot of time for home improvement projects. Well, I had finally had enough so we decided to redo the bathroom. We had someone come in and retile our garden tub and take out the linoleum and put in ceramic tile. I so proud of it. I finally was able to move in this weekend and it is so wonderful!! I am loving having a potty in there!! Here are a few pics. I still want to go to Kirkland's and get some pretties but for the most part, she's complete!


























These next pics are from today. It was cold so me and the puppies were being so lazy. We laid in the recliner for a little bit with our Snuggie :) I thought j would peek at Macy cause she was snoring in my lap...and the static in her hair was so funny!









Hope that everyone had a good weekend!! I know I did...it was productive and still restful. Just sad we didn't get any snow :(
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the pics of the static hair! Our guest bathroom might never be done. We were on a roll for a while but have now slowed. Sitting in my garage are: 2 new faucets and a toilet waiting to be installed. I think they've been in there for 6 months!!!